<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=21663978&amp;blogName=Faris+Blog...All+me%2C+Nothing+but+onli...&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fmf0611.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffarisx.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1034246171595921103&amp;blogName=mf0611&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fmf0611.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fmf0611.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, February 21, 2007Y
Thanks Faris for spending your time doing this class blog!
The layout is nice man! Like it!!
Sorry for not being able to post an entry!

Busy spending time with my family these past Chinese New Year's holidays..
Organising a barbeque was very troublesome! But it was very satisfying.. seeing all your family members came down to join in the party! =D
Well, me & my sister organised a barbeque @ Changi Beach on the 19th February.. overnite at Changi and went back on the next day.. we had loads of fun! Playing beach volleyball, dog-&-bone etc although it was raining heavily!

Enjoy time is over!!! Now study time! Aaaaaaaaaarrgggggggghhhhhhhh!!!
I've not yet touched any of the books!!! Planned to study EG1074 & EG1215 by this week.. But how can I absorb everything in just 5 days!!!
Weekend i'm busy teaching at one Islamic Centre!
*sigh*

Gotta study now.. but holiday mood is all over me! I want to watch movies! I want to have Swenson's Ice Cream! I want to eat @ Seoul Garden!
Hahah! Crazy me!

-Nisa-

Posted At 12:45:00 PM